REFUNDS, RETURNS, & CANCELLATION POLICIES
- In some cases special,custom ordered items may not be cancelled, refunded, or returned
- Home and Kitchen appliances, Personal Care items, and any Used items are non-returnable including other items where indicated.
- All sales are final for these items. In the event that any of these items are defective, they may be returned to the respective authorized service centers for repair or replacement at the option of the manufacturer. These items cannot be returned to the merchant.
- You may cancel your order and receive a full refund provided your order has NOT been added to the shipping queue and has not been shipped by our warehouse, a partner warehouse or the manufacturer. Please keep in mind MOST orders are shipped the same day they are received.
- Once an item is shipped or added to the shipping queue the terms of our Returns Policy will take effect.
- If you are not satisfied with your purchase you may return it (See Non-returnable/Non cancellable for exceptions) within 14 days of receipt for a refund or a replacement item subject to the following:
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 844-438-7674 to receive a Returned Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. Products cannot be returned without an RMA number. The issuance of an RMA number does not guarantee a final refund as all returns are subject to our inspection.
- Returned products will be assessed a 15% to 50% non-negotiable restocking fee and associated freight costs depending on the returned item’s condition. Some items may be deemed non-returnable per their condition. For specific restocking fees that may be applicable to your Return please contact us at email@example.com
- In order to be eligible for a refund, less shipping expenses, all returned merchandise must be in its original unopened, as shipped packaging with all parts, manuals and paperwork intact and unaltered. Items removed from their “blister pack” display packaging may not qualify for a full refund.
- Package all returns in an outer shipping carton to avoid defacing the original packaging of the product. The RMA number should be clearly inscribed on the shipping label. Include a copy of your invoice and order number. Insure your product with pre-paid shipping costs.
- Only the purchase price of the product is refundable. Customers remain responsible for the shipping and handling expenses incurred in shipping the item. Items with “free shipping” offered will have the original shipping cost we paid for deducted from their refund. If an item is refused, the carrier bills us for shipping to and from the address and these expenses will be deducted from the refund.
- If the Return is due to our error, please contact us for a prepaid shipping label to enable you to return the product at our expense.